- All payments will be charged in MYR.
- Payment or proof of payment must be made in order to receive confirmation. We encourage payment to be made at the time of registration to confirm your registration
- International delegates can make payment by Credit Card and Telegraphic Transfer.
- Malaysian Delegates can make payment by Credit Card, Company Cheque, Bank Transfer or Local Order.
- Please note that all related bank charges or financial charges are to be borne by the delegates and are not to be deducted from the net fee payable to the congress.
- Official receipt will be provided only upon request.
Company Cheque (for Malaysians only), Bank Transfer (for Malaysian only) and Telegraphic Transfer are to be made to the congress bank account below:
- : UAA2019KL
- : 5143 5653 4347
- : Malayan Banking Berhad
- : Wisma Genting Branch, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur.
- : MBBMYKL
- Registration will be confirmed via e-mail upon receipt of FULL PAYMENT.
- Please bring along the email confirmation and present it at the Registration Counter when collecting your delegate badge on the congress day (actual time and date will be informed in due course by email).
- For payment made by Local Order (LO), please mail the original LO (Local Order) to the UAA 2019 Secretariat for verification before 1st July 2019.
- Cancellation of registration must be done in writing and submitted to the Congress Secretariat by email at email@example.com.
- All cancellation received by 1st June 2019 will be eligible for a full refund minus a USD 100 / MYR 400 administrative fee (regardless of the amount of refund). Cancellations made between 1st June and 15th July 2019 will be refunded 50% of total payment made. No refund will be issued for cancellations received on or after 15th July 2019 or for no-shows.
- The balance of the registration fees will be refunded after deducting other related fees and charges incurred in connection with such refunds, including cost of foreign exchange conversions, Credit Card cancellation and/or banking transaction.
- All refunds will be made in MYR at the prevailing foreign exchange rate.
- All approved refund will be processed after the Congress starting from 15th August 2019 onward.
- Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. It is strongly recommended that all delegates take out their own travel insurance and medical insurance prior to the Congress.
- The policy should include loss of fees through cancellation of your participation in the Congress itself, loss of airfares for any reason, medical expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered. In the event of industrial disruptions or natural disasters the Congress Organisers and the Congress Secretariat cannot accept responsibility for any financial or other losses incurred by delegates. Nor can the Secretariat take responsibility for injury or damage to property or persons occurring during the Congress or associated activities. Insurance is the responsibility of the individual delegate.